Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The cottage was taken over today by triplets! I wish so badly that I had been videoing those precious girls when they saw all of the special little details that the cottage possesses. Each one of them noticing something different and calling for her sisters to look at what she had discovered! The excitement compared only to Christmas morning for me! I have asked their mom not to bring them back for at least a month so that when they do come back it will all be new to them again and next time I WILL HAVE A VIDEO to show you all!
Ann, Catherine and Caroline were at the cottage with their mom Susan. Susan is the President of the P.T.O. for the new elementary school in Wetumpka, Al. She has asked me to come for their "back to school" rummage sale on July 25th and I will have a booth with info and pics about the cottage. I will also donate an evening at the cottage for them to include in their silent auction at their fall festival in October. I am so excited that Susan saw the article in the Montgomery Advertiser so that she was able to include me in all of these festivities. Her are a few snapshots of the angels enjoying the cottage!

No comments:

Post a Comment